Powered By Blogger

vendredi 28 octobre 2016

Symphonic Rockshow at The Smith Center - full show♫•¨*•.¸¸.►♪♫٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶►♪_♫G*♫•¨*•.¸¸.►♪♫٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶►♪_♫GFantastic.Fantastic GREAT NAICE♫•¨*•.¸¸.►♪♫٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶►♪_♫G*♫•¨*•.¸¸.►♪♫٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶►♪_♫GFantastic.Fantastic GREAT NAICE.......I do not know, How To Whom ?? But for me this is more than the Fantastic concert-always when I'm at the concert live-and when I look like this Beautiful concerts-I consider myself a joyous, plus there is *Symphonic orchestra-what does that mean ??To me it means, that classical music and Fox & Jonah did when from classical music from one Betovna Mozzart,,and so rockenroul-It belongs to Great Art !!! When Swati let live, I do not Pati-Living, I thank Him Who Is Submitted This Video Concert , A big thank you from my heart! '!♫•¨*•.¸¸.►♪♫٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶►♪_♫G*♫•¨*•.¸¸.►♪♫٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶►♪_♫GFantastic.Fantastic GREAT NAICE♫•¨*•.¸¸.►♪♫٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶►♪_♫G*♫•¨*•.¸¸.►♪♫٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶►♪_♫GFantastic.Fantastic GREAT NAICE

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire