Powered By Blogger

vendredi 31 juillet 2015

medjugorje 2009 - miracle photographs i took on my pilgrimage

Check out our Bible study blog where we defend Catholic doctrines including the Marian Dogmas. http://www.catholicbiblicalstudies.bl...


i took these photographs while staying in medjugorje in 2009, some may be explainable like the orbs etc, however, there are some that i just cannot explain!! In Medjugorje I felt an amazing sense of peace and love which is indescribable, I would advise anyone to visit this beautiful place! 

I would like to thank reggie donnellys team and the people i met during my stay, lovely people and hope to see you all again! hope you all enjoy my photos, God bless and take care. i must add that a few days after my return home my father has been cured from cancer.

We believe as many of the Early Church Fathers taught, that Mary is the New Eve, the Ark of the Covenant, Queen mother of the true son of David who is the King of the restored Israel (Lk 1:32-33)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire