Powered By Blogger

jeudi 26 novembre 2015

Boris Krivec - My days are tired ♫♫♫

♫•¨*•.¸¸.►♪♫٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶►♪_♫G*♫•¨*•.¸¸.►♪♫٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶►♪_♫GBoris Krivec - My days are tired ♫♫♫music and arr: Boris KrivecFatasic Friend Great Bigs Hugs Ladislav Canada!!!

lyrics: Neda Culeta♫•¨*•.¸¸.►♪♫٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶►♪_♫G*♫•¨*•.¸¸.►♪♫٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶►♪_♫G
lyrics translator: Ljiljana Kolar
And would like to thank Ms. Sladja Curic for help with the translation of the lyrics.
...
My days are tired

The fog like cotton covers my night
I pull my desires closer to me
I lay out a pillow, for where you should be
So I can feel the fragrance, of your love touching me

Memories of you are sweet tasting grapes
And where do they come from ? Like strangers wedding guests
In whose bed, could I leave my whole body after all
When nobody wants it , without it's soul
♫•¨*•.¸¸.►♪♫٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶►♪_♫G*♫•¨*•.¸¸.►♪♫٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶►♪_♫G
Still my days are tired like lost stowaways
From my sighs, they would like to run away
Does anyone host them, for you, under the sun
Is it someone whose laugh can still be simply done.
♫•¨*•.¸¸.►♪♫٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶►♪_♫G*♫•¨*•.¸¸.►♪♫٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶►♪_♫G
Yellow marigolds lithe at my touch
They recall me again, to feel you too much
Just when I think, I could fall asleep easily
There you are again, disturbing me totally♫•¨*•.¸¸.►♪♫٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶►♪_♫G*♫•¨*•.¸¸.►♪♫٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶►♪_♫G♫•¨*•.¸¸.►♪♫٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶►♪_♫G*♫•¨*•.¸¸.►♪♫٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶►♪_♫G♫•¨*•.¸¸.►♪♫٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶►♪_♫G*♫•¨*•.¸¸.►♪♫٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶►♪_♫G

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire