Powered By Blogger

jeudi 26 novembre 2015

Boris Krivec - You and me ♫♫♫

♫•¨*•.¸¸.►♪♫٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶►♪_♫G*♫•¨*•.¸¸.►♪♫٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶►♪_♫GSve Pjesme Tekstovi Aranzmani Spotovi,Ja Se Ne Zvo JA_Garantujem Veli USPJEH Tebi OD SRCA_Bome CROAT GLAZBENIK U CANADI Zivio STARISvaka TI CAST!!Nemam STA Vise Dotat Fantastic!!Boris Krivec - You and me ,

music and arr:: Boris Krivec , lyrics: Sladja Curic ..
♫•¨*•.¸¸.►♪♫٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶►♪_♫G*♫•¨*•.¸¸.►♪♫٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶►♪_♫G
You and me

Like a ghost in bluish light
you visit me every night
Hungry souls are holding tight
until the first morning light

Stars and shadows
You and me
Hold me , kiss me magically
Hold me, mmm, kiss me magically

Moon speaks softly in the sky
gently whispers of goodbye
You are the sunshine in my heart
it's so hard to be apart

Stars and shadows
You and me
Hold me, kiss me magically
Hold me , mmm, kiss me magically♫•¨*•.¸¸.►♪♫٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶►♪_♫G*♫•¨*•.¸¸.►♪♫٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶►♪_♫G

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire