Powered By Blogger

vendredi 18 septembre 2015

Blues and Rock Ballads válogatás By Mzozy 2014

Scotty Mayer Band - Treat Me Right

Beverly McClean - Nobody's fault but mine
J.T Coldfire - Let's go for a drive
Sven Zetterberg ....- All for business
Geoff Achison - Me and my Baby
Griff Hamlin Band - Where Would I begin
Alan Haynes - Here in the dark
The rocky athas Group - Last of the bules
The Scotty Bratcher......-A Quitter never wins
Jerry Forney - Mississippi ridle
Bugs Henderson - Just like a woman
The Homemade Jamz......- Penny Waiting on Change
Kyle Jester - Easy Baby
Larry Garner - Suth it down
Sinead O'Conor - eason with me
Jenny Bohman - Right by your side
Smoke Wagon Blues...- Set me free
Barry Darnell - Tore my heart
Superfloor - Over you
Ty Curtis Band - Cryn the blues
Chantel McGregor - I'm no Good for you
Mick Simpson - Find another you
The Veldman Brothers - All those people
Joe Bonamassa - Prisoner
Little Milton - I'm At the end of my rainbow
Mark Recce - Drivin' Down
Freeky Cleen & Dickey.....-Feels Like Rain
The Soul of John Black....- Btter Babe
Papa' Don McMinn - Blues Ain't a Color
Adrian Niles Band - Recorvery Blues

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire