Powered By Blogger

mercredi 16 septembre 2015

Photos of My City of Kakanj-Industrial City coal-cement and thermal powe...

......This is my city called Kakanj, in whom I was born, lived, this is a city with three major industry-Industry black-coal power plant, for the production of electricity and Factory-Cement-I lived and worked in the city, and the consequences of My The departure, Canada's aggression against my country Bosnia and Hertzegovina and Hrvatsdku-carried out by the republic of Serbia)this is not civil war but agresuja serbia(Ay em musician,cosmopolitan and pacifist-me war is never Zanimaqo-, But all these photos zerl show you how beautiful my town Kakanj, Enjoy You How, n photographs and in this music that I have for you and put yourself forward-thank you all heartily and happily !!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire