Powered By Blogger

jeudi 17 septembre 2015

Michael Bolton - Greatest Hits || The Best Of Michael Bolton

Great NAICE THANK>S!!------------ HAVE A GOOD TIME ------------------------

"SUBCRIBER" - "LIKE" - "COMMENT"
1 That's What Love Is All About - Michael Bolton
2 (Sittin' on) The Dock of the Bay - Michael Bolton
3 Soul Provider - Michael Bolton
4 How Am I Supposed to Live Without You - Michael Bolton
5 How Can We Be Lovers - Michael Bolton
6 When I'm Back on My Feet Again - Michael Bolton
7 Time, Love and Tenderness - Michael Bolton
8 When a Man Loves a Woman - Michael Bolton
9 Missing You Now - Michael Bolton
10 Steel Bars - Michael Bolton
11 Said I Loved You...But I Lied - Michael Bolton
12 Can I Touch You...There? - Michael Bolton
13 I Promise You - Michael Bolton
14 I Found Someone - Michael Bolton
15 A Love So Beautiful - Michael Bolton
16 This River - Michael Bolton
17 Georgia on My Mind. - Michael Bolton
JOIN QUIZGROUP PARTNER PROGRAM: http://join.quizgroup.com/?ref=481536

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire